Position: Manager - Credit & Collections
- Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance or Commerce or Economics from a reputed University.
- Professional qualification in finance, accounting, banking or risk management is desirable.
- 7 to 10 years experience in credit/risk/internal audit department in a bank or audit professional specialized in banking sector.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with good analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Bi-lingual in English and Arabic preferred.
- Age between 28 to 40 years.
- Independently analyze credit proposals in accordance with policies & procedures including preparation of comprehensive credit memorandums incorporating and highlighting risks to the approving authorities for decision making;
- Manage collections including follow up with customers and coordinating with lawyers;
- Monitor and review all exposures at periodic intervals;
- Preparation of periodical MIS on Credit and Collections;
- Amend credit and collections policies/procedures based on feedback from business and market;
- Handle issues arising from internal, external, Sharia’a and regulatory audit;
- Co-ordinate with credit bureau and other external bodies and maintain excellent relations;
- Support, manage and develop team members to ensure effective delivery of credit policies and procedures;
- As a management team member actively participate in various sub-committees of the company.
Competitive salary and benefits
How to apply:
Attach your resume after filling the below form latest by March 22, 2012 .
- Only applicants short-listed will be called for an interview.
- Bahraini nationals preferred.
All Fields marked ( ) are mandatory.